We offer great personalised wedding vows with a fantastic collection choose from, so if you are looking for customised wedding vow art you are in the right place.
Showing 1–33 of 50 results for
Writing wedding vows is an important undertaking. You are trying to sum up all your love, dreams, hopes and promises to your partner in just a few short minutes. It’s important and it’s worth it though: It is a chance to tell your story, and give guests a peek into what makes your relationship tick, and to share momentous and sweet words with the person you are marrying.
You are really baring your heart to your fiancé, and in front of your family and friends.
We have a list of suggestions that will help you compose your own vows. While traditional wedding vows are usually very structured, you don’t have to be quite as strict while writing your own wedding vows.
Here are our top tips for writing your own wedding vows.
1. Have your vows written at least three weeks before your wedding.
2. Make lists of all your ideas first over time then narrow it down.
3. Write up to three drafts. Take a few days—even a week—to give you and your vows some space.
4. It's understandable to want to fit everything you're feeling into your vows—but know that you just can't include everything.
5. Avoid words like always and never. Absolutes are hard to live up to.
6. Embrace sentimentality and don't worry about being over the top.
7. Go after laughter. The ability to laugh at yourself will serve you well in marriage and vow writing!
8. Practice reading out loud. You’ve got it all down, but the only way to make sure everything sounds perfect is to hear how it sounds.
9. Ask a trusted friend to listen and edit. A close friend who is a great sounding board (and a pro at keeping secrets) is an important ally to have.
10. Make a fresh copy of your vows for the ceremony. Whether you typed your vows up or wrote them on a napkin at a bar, you might think having them down on paper is enough, but think how they’ll look when they come out of the best man’s jacket pocket at the ceremony.
After the ceremony, you can just come here and let us print your vows into a word art canvas so you can hang the art on your wall and always have the memory of your beautiful wedding day, and the treasured vows you worked so hard to create and share. We will turn your vows into terrific bespoke word art. We can print the vows in landscape or portrait shapes.
You can also choose to have your vows printed as an anniversary gift, and we can add the wedding date to the framed word art, or the number of anniversary years to it, or both!
We have a variety of themes we can offer to print your word art, or you can choose your own theme and have us help you set out your vows, choose your colour and font type.